Randt's Mill (1859-1925)

Bedminster and Tinicum

Randt's Mill Bridge was another covered bridge taken out of road service in the 1920s by Bucks County. However, the mill building next to the bridge, built in the 1780s, still exists.

The covered bridge was 100 feet long and sat over the Tohickon Creek near Easton Road in Ottsville at the border of Bedminster and Tinicum Townships.

The bridge was repaired in 1918 and 1919 by the county, but a concrete bridge built by Fred McPeek in 1925, at a cost of $10,455.88, replaced the wooden span.