Krout's Mill (1832-1938)


Krout's Mill Covered Bridge also was known as the Nockamixon Bridge. It spanned the Deep Run Creek in Pipersville.

According to a 1919 inspection report, the bridge was situated near Henry Krout’s Mill on Township Road, from Bedminsterville to Pipersville, in Bedminster Township.

The Pennsylvania Department of Highways took over the bridge in January 1936. Relatively short, its interior length ran only 64 feet.