Finland Bridge in Milford was built in 1861 and demolished on May 1, 1938.
According to inspection records from 1919, the Finland Bridge ran over Swamp Creek on Township Road from Finland to Ridge Valley Church in Milford Township. The bridge had an interior length of 119 feet.
It was taken over by the Pennsylvania Department of Highways in January 1936. Photos from that time period show that the bridge appeared to be in poor condition.